Video Conferencing Server Software: Works via Internet, LAN
- VP8 SVC Unified Communications Platform
- Works on LAN/VPN networks and over the Internet
- UltraHD 4K group video conferences with up to 250 users
- Secured with SSL and AES-256 encryption
- LDAP and H.323/SIP integration
TrueConf Server is a powerful, high-quality and highly secured video conferencing software server. It is specially designed to work with up to 250 participants in a multipoint conference over LAN or VPN networks. TrueConf Server requires no hardware and includes client applications for all popular platforms, making it an easy-to-set up, unified communications solution.
TrueConf Server utilizes SVC technology based on the VP8 video codec, which guarantees the best possible video quality on every device and channel. TrueConf systems have built-in AEC (acoustic echo cancellation), AGC (automatic gain control) and noise cancellation algorithms, which provides great wide-band audio quality for all participants.
Client applications are generated right after the video conferencing server is installed and configured. The application includes all the settings necessary for connection with TrueConf Server software by default.
Any PC or Apple computer with the TrueConf client application installed can be connected to TrueConf Server.
For mobile devices
Use TrueConf mobile applications to keep in touch with your colleagues and make video calls while on the go.
TrueConf Server Advantages
TrueConf products can provide companies or organizations of any size with a huge range of benefits, including:
- An easy-to-use, fully functional Unified Communications platform.
- Real SVC-based software solution: no need for transcoding or MCU.
- A secure solution which helps to protect corporate network security, and which works through a single TCP port.
- Highly secure, with SSL and AES-256 encryption.
- No direct IPs required for endpoints: easily passes Firewall, NAT and Proxy.
- No expensive equipment or installation costs required.
- Compatible with third-party H.323/SIP equipment.
- Ability to record video on the server side.
- SVC provides constant quality on variable network connections.
- WebRTC support allows remote participant to easily join conferences.
- Web-based manager application for remote server management.
- Built-in scheduler will not let you miss important meetings.
- Fully integrates with existing VoIP and videoconferencing equipment.
- Easily scales vertically and horizontally due to TrueConf Server's large capacity and federation support.
- Client apps available for all platforms with multi-point videoconferencing.
- Suits conferencing rooms perfectly, and can be further enhanced TrueConf Terminal.
- UltraHD 4K support means you get great images on larger screens.
- RTSP support provides for video conference streaming from external devices such as IP surveillance cameras and streaming of TrueConf Server video conferences for millions of users via third party streaming services.
- TrueConf Server API gives flexibility to cooperate with third party applications and allows to integrate conferences and webinars with any website.
- Webinar (Public conference) support allows to invite users without them getting accounts on the company network.
- Flexible and affordable “per user” licensing.
- Try before you buy: Free version for 1 year.
- Localized to English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Vietnamese, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
TrueConf Client is a client application for TrueConf Server that is configured with all the necessary settings for connection to the server after the server is up and running.
Point-to-Point Video Call HD – call between two users where both participants are able to see and hear each other.
Multipoint Video Conference – allows up to 36 participants to all see and hear each other at the same time. Also known as multi-user video conference.
Video Lecture - allows 36 participants to see and hear only the lecture owner while the owner can see and hear all of the participants simultaneously.
Virtual Meeting – role-based multipoint video conference which can bring up to 250 participants together in a single video conference where up to 6 persons selected in real-time by the conference owner can be seen and heard by everyone. This type of conference is very useful for meetings and allows every participant to play an active role while maintaining low bandwidth and minimizing screen-estate usage.
Slide show: helps you to easily broadcast images and PowerPoint presentations to every participant in your conference.
Screen sharing: enables you to transmit a live video broadcast of your desktop screen to your participants.
Recording video conferences: allows you to record audio and video from one of all broadcasting participants during a video conference in TrueConf client applications or on the server.
Text chat via instant messaging.
PSTN support: allows TrueConf clients to call colleagues on landline or mobile phones, as well as invite them into group phone conferences.
Supporting SIP/H.323 protocol: allows users to connect third-party endpoints and VoIP equipment, including PBX, to the video conferencing server.
WebRTC support allows to join a server-based conference right from the web-browser. This is especially helpful for the users who do not need feedback during a conference.
BYOD (Bring Your Own Device): an approach which enables you to turn any mobile device into a video conferencing endpoint.
Among many other advantages.
- TrueConf Server Delivery Package
- System Requirements
- How to Setup TrueConf Server in Just 15 Minutes?
- What to do if server does not start or can’t register?
- How to Register TrueConf Server on the External H.323 Gatekeeper?
- How to update TrueConf Server?
- How to update client applications during the server update?
- TrueConf Server Pricing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- TrueConf Client Testimonials
For further information, please contact us:
Phone: +1 (347) 878-3263