Native Integration with SIP / H.323 Equipment
TrueConf Server has built-in multi-protocol gateway which is fully compatible with digital PBX and third-party video conferencing endpoints and MCU operating via SIP/H.323 protocols.
- You can call H.323/SIP endpoints from any TrueConf clients app.
- And of course, H.323/SIP devices can call TrueConf’s users and join conferences.
- You can even register existing video endpoints or SIP phones on TrueConf Server, which can act as Gatekeeper or PBX to them. It will also allow TrueConf users to track their online/offline status.
- You can add your room video endpoint to the address book and treat it like any other user: make calls, invite into a conference or put onto the podium during video meetings.
- Support for all popular videocodecs up to 720p30. Upon request, our technical support will help you to enhance your video quality up to 1080p30.
- Yes, we do support BFCP. Feel free to share your content.
- We also support aliases, so you can address TrueConf users by short digit numbers from your conference phone dialpad.
To ease things for you we write tutorials in our blog, please find some of them below. Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to start a live chat with us.