TrueConf Server Free: Free Video Conferencing & UC for Business
- UltraHD (4K): Powered by SVC technology
- 100% on-premises software solution
- Cross-platform apps for all devices
- Up to 6 users and 1 SIP/H.323 connection
TrueConf Server is used by 15000 companies around the world connecting thousands of workplaces and conference rooms. The server is specially designed to work in your corporate nertwork. Deploying TrueConf Server takes only 15 minutes!
UltraHD video conferencing. Cross-platform client applications. Convenient collaboration tools. Address Book with status and photos. Flexible administration. All of these features for free and forever.
TrueConf Server has been awarded by the annual Best of ISE Award as the best new video conferencing product at the Europe’s largest exhibition – Integrated Systems Europe 2016.
You can participate in conferences on any compatible device.
TrueConf Server includes free client applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS and WerbRTC.
Mobile applications are also available in the App Store and Google Play.
Connect to a video conference hosted on the TrueConf Server Free through a web browser and use video, chat and collaboration capabilities like desktop sharing and slide shows.
With scalable video coding (SVC) technology, you can be sure that every participant will get the best video and audio quality according to the capabilities of his device, communication channel, display resolution and selected video window layout.
Presence statuses, user groups and policies. You can even connect video surveillance systems, your PBX or existing video conferencing equipment over RTSP, SIP/H.323 to connect with remote parties or access PSTN lines.
Integration with third party applications and services as well as integration with external web sites thanks to TrueConf API.
If your needs exceed what TrueConf Server Free has to offer, no problem! You can switch to an extended TrueConf Server license any time, and all your data will remain untouched. Upgrading does not require reinstalling Trueconf Server, and will only take 5 minutes to upgrade with our specialist.
- Validity is unlimited. The only term is the annual renewal of the license.
- The maximum number of registered users in this version is 6 (including SIP/H.323/RTSP subscribers).
- Free server requires connection to the registration server through the port 4310.
- Participation in group conferences with up to 6 subscribers.
- Participation in WebRTC conferences is available, but without guest connections.
- Calls to IP-cameras, SIP PBX and H.323 endpoints - available. Maximum number of RTSP/SIP/H.323 connections is 1.
- Tech support basic service plan. Use ticket system form to file a support request.
- Video conferencing modes available in free version: personal video call HD, multipoint video conference (everyone can see and hear each other) for up to 6 participants, video lecture (host sees everyone, parties see only host) for up to 6 participants, video meeting (any six participants along with a host can be seen and heard by all others) for up to 6 participants, recording, chat, slide show and presentations, desktop sharing.
What is the term of validity of the free version TrueConf Server Free?
Validity of the free version is not limited, the only condition is annual license renewal through the website.
How to extend TrueConf Server Free (license)?
We offer two options: to extend an existing key or to get a new key after a complete license revalidation. Read more on our Blog.
Can I connect legacy video conferencing equipment or PBX?
Yes, you can connect a PBX or MCU / Gatekeeper to TrueConf Server Free over SIP or H.323. You can also invite to the conferences video conferencing endpoints and VoIP devices of third-party vendors, that operate through SIP/H.323 protocol. Additionally, the integration with video surveillance systems via RTSP is also available. One SIP/H.323/RTSP connection is available in the free version.
How many users can I add to the server?
The maximum number of added users on one server is 6.
Does it support WebRTC?
Yes, it does. Users registered on the server can connect through WebRTC. Guest login is not available in a video conference.
Can I register the server TrueConf Server Free without the Internet connection?
No, you cannot. This feature will only be available for those users who purchased standard annual or lifetime license for the TrueConf Server product. If you need a trial version of TrueConf Server that operates without the Internet Connection, please refer to the sales department on 1-347-TRUECNF (1-347-878-3263) or via email@example.com.
What videoconferencing modes are available in the TrueConf Server Free?
- Video Call 1-on-1.
- Group Video Conferencing with up to 6 participants/endpoints (everyone can see and hear others).
- Video Broadcasting with up to 6 participants/endpoints (all users can only see the speaker and the speaker can see all users).
- Virtual Meeting with up to 6 participants.
What collaboration tools are available in TrueConf Server Free?
- Screen Sharing and Control
- Slide Show
- General and personal chat
- Video Recording