Video Conferencing Solutions
The free solution is suited for all video conferencing modes with up to six participants. It includes client applications for any platforms, a range of collaboration tools, support for WebRTC conferences and capability of integration with SIP equipment.
Designed for group video conferencing in private networks at any level of complexity, TrueConf Server guarantees secure, reliable corporate communication. TrueConf Server is easy to deploy, scale and integrate with LDAP, corporate PBX or SIP video conferencing endpoints. Read more →
This Cloud-based video conferencing service offers the majority of TrueConf Server features without the need to install a dedicated video conferencing server. To start using your TrueConf Online service, all you need is a webcam, a microphone or headset, and Internet access.
TrueConf Terminal is PC software to equip corporate conference rooms with 4K video conferencing capabilities.
IP-based solution for large-scale companies and Telcos. TrueConf Enterprise is a set of several TrueConf Servers with a common users database which works as a single unit.
Discontinued products. Learn more →
Why Choose TrueConf
Multiple purpose video conferencing
Conducting meetings with staff, holding video conferences and virtual meetings, arranging distance learning.
Free software for video conferencing
- TrueConf Server Free — on-premise enterprise video conferencing solution for small business.
- TrueConf Online — free video calls over the Internet.
- Secured and encrypted communications (AES, TLS, DTLS-SRTP).
- Trueconf Server works in private networks.
- Conduct video conferences on Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android.
- TrueConf Server supports video conferencing via browsers (WebRTC) without any additional plugins.