TrueConf Server 4.3.8+ is now available on AWS, on-demand cloud computing platform. Learn how to deploy TrueConf Server on Amazon Web Services in one click in our guide.
1. Go to TrueConf Server page on AWS and click “Continue”:
2. Use your existing AWS account or create a new one to authorize. Then click “Sign in using our secure server”:
3. After authorization, select your region and virtual machine type:
4. Create key pair. To do it, scroll till the end of the page and click “Visit amazon EC2 Console”:
5. Click “Create Key Pair” in the EC2 Console.
Set the name for your key pair and click “Create”:
6. The key pair has been created. The downloading of your key pair file will start automatically. You will use this file later when launching your virtual machine.
7. Go back to AWS tab. Press “Launch with 1-click” button.
Click “AWS Management Console”:
8. You can check the status of your virtual machine on “Instances” tab.
9. When «2/2 checks…» status is displayed in “Status Checks” field, connect your key pair. Right click on this status and select “Get Windows Password” in the context menu.
10. Click “Choose File” in the next window. Select key pair file (see step 6).
Open the file and click “Decrypt Password”.
11. In the next window you can find your username and password for TrueConf Server access. Keep these credentials (you can always go back to this step and change them later). Click “Close”.
12. Proceed to TrueConf Server Web Manager. To do it, enter the address specified in Public DNS (IPv4) in the address bar of your browser.
13. You are now on TrueConf Server guest page. Press “Administrator login” button.
14. Enter username and password you saved earlier (see Step 11).
15. Enter your existing TrueConf Server registration key or get a new one. Press “Register”. Click “Get free key” button to get the key. Learn more about TrueConf Server installation process and settings here.
16. TrueConf Server is ready to use and is available at the address specified at the control panel header (e.g. ru7xt.trueconf.name)
17. Create user accounts to connect to your server from client applications. Learn more about creating users accounts in our guide (starting from Step 5).
Happy video conferencing!