TrueConf Terminal 1.3.0: Software and Hardware Set Update
20 September 2013
We are pleased to present you TrueConf Terminal hardware-software complex with new 1.3.0 firmware. The terminal's renewed hardware set now may include a Full HD PTZ-camera, which can be controlled directly from the touch panel of the terminal, and the panel itself has increased in the diagonal to 10 inches and gained a capacitive screen.
Moreower, we added the ability to make calls to the public switched telephone network (PSTN). Now you can make calls to mobile and landline phones directly from the terminal.
Aside from these innovations, the aspect ratio of video conferencing participants' windows have changed — now it's not outdated 4:3, but modern 16:9 widescreen.
What's new in the TrueConf Terminal 1.3.0?
- New capacitive 10" screen.
- The delivery set may include Full HD PTZ-camera.
- The aspect ratio of video windows is 16:9.
- The ability to make PSTN-calls.
- The control over "your" PTZ-camera with touch-panel.
- The display screen now streams the image from the camera instead of the TrueConf screensaver.
All users who previously bought TrueConf Terminal will be updated automatically after connecting it to the Internet.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Video conferencing software for business, education, telemedicine and government.
07 October 2013
Multipoint Video Conferencing on Android in the New 1.2.0 Version of the TrueConf Mobile App