New Version of TrueConf Server 4.1.3 Released
20 December 2013
We are proud to present an updated version of video conferencing server for private corporate networks — TrueConf Server 4.1.3. In addition to the updated TrueConf Client 6.4.1 for Windows, this version also includes some minor changes to improve the reliability and stability of the software.Fixes in TrueConf Server 4.1.3 on Server Side:
- Fixed a bug when main domain controller could be defined wrong if there are multiple domain controllers in the network and the LDAP mode in TrueConf Server is on.
- Several bugs with SIP devices integration were fixed due to improved SIP protocol support.
- Added a built-in screen capture driver installation for Windows 8/8.1, that was excluded since version 6.4.0.
- Fixed a problem with video freezing in HD mode during calls on PCs with certain versions of Intel HD Graphics integrated graphic processor.
- Changed 'Alt + W' shortcut combination for closing chat tabs in some keyboard layouts, including Polish.
- Fixed problems when establishing a call using Transparent Proxy connection to TrueConf Server.
- Noises fixed during group video conferencing when CPU usage is high.
- Fixed a bug with "Microphone Off" icon, that used to be displayed only once per user during a conference.
You can download the latest version of the software from our website. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Video conferencing software for business, education, telemedicine and government.