TrueConf Online 6.3.0 with Full HD support has been released
12 April 2013
We are very proud to present a new release of our client application, TrueConf Online 6.3.0 for Windows. We have spent a lot of time and effort on this release and we are sure that you will love the results!
The main developments include: new UI, Full HD (1080p) support, free 3-way videoconferencing, and option to switch between capture and playback devices for audio- and video-streams on-the-fly during a videoconference!
What's new in TrueConf Online 6.3.0?
New UI design:
- aspect ratio of the main screen of the application is 16:9;
- all video modes are transferred into 16:9;
- Windows 8 layout;
- Full HD video resolution is supported in both directions;
- New option allows users to switch between audio- and video-devices on-the-fly during conferences;
- New options to control hardware: keyboard shortcuts for switching on/off audio playback and video/audio output to the conference;
- Address bar is now equipped with auto-suggestions from Address book;
- Self-view mirroring is now controlled by user preferences;
- Maximum value of the speed limit is raised to 4 Mbit/s;
- The application has been translated to Czech and Spanish.
Improvements in TrueConf Online 6.3.0:
- New feature allows inviting a few participants to take the Podium without having to wait for their reply;
- Group videoconferences have improved echo cancellation; processor load level is decreased;
- Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish translations are renewed.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Video conferencing software for business, education, telemedicine and government.