We have prepared a new version of client application for Windows specifically for the users of our video conferencing cloud service.
New Smart Layouts
As an addition to our standard layout in which preferred video is displayed in the corner of the screen, our new app version offers three new layouts. Our favourite overlay option allows you to save screen space by overlaying a larger preferred video with smaller ones appearing at the bottom. This layout does not interfere with your view and increases the total area, which might be helpful when working with the content.
By choosing left layout, you can place all the windows on the right of your preferred video, while top layout puts all the windows under the preferred video without overlapping. You can select new layouts in Preferences settings (Conference tab). Our new layouts also automatically adjust to any display aspect ratio, including vertically oriented screens.
User’s Device Status Indicator
TrueConf Online 6.5.6 will help you analyze sound or video problems during a video conference. Microphone and camera icons visible for all the conference participants appear on top of the user’s video if their devices are inactive. We are also reminding you that since 6.5.4 version the Host has a remote camera and microphone control of conference participants.
Images instead of Video
With TrueConf Online you can choose what you are streaming: video, desktop, or.. images! Image streaming could be useful as a cover before the conference starts. TrueConf Online 6.5.6 supports JPEG, PNG, and even GIF animation.
TrueConf Online 6.5.6 Changelog
- Overlay, top and left video layouts.
- Video windows automatically adjust to any display aspect ratio.
- Inactive devices icons displayed on top of user’s video window.
- Image streaming in JPEG/PNG and animation streaming in GIF format.
- Take a user to podium by double clicking on his or her name in the participants list.
- Reduced CPU load when capturing some web cam video.
- Links sent to the chat open in web browser by default.
- Phone numbers are correctly displayed in the Address book profiles.
Please note that beta-version of the client application is also available for download