TrueConf to Release TrueConf Server 4.1.2
27 November 2013
We are proud to introduce a new version of software video conferencing server - TrueConf Server 4.1.2, with the ability to interact with TrueConf Directory. Directory is a single repository of information about users of multiple TrueConf Servers, connected together using federation feature (see Press release from June 05, 2013).
Thus, starting from 4.1.2 version TrueConf Server client applications connected to different servers have an opportunity to organize video conferencing sessions directly, as well as view lists of external servers’ subscribers on client's demand.
Advanced address books search with the support of TrueConf Directory is already implemented in client applications for Windows and Android: TrueConf Client 6.4.0 and TrueConf Mobile 1.2.0.
By analogy with the latest version of TrueConf Online 6.4.0 application, we added several new features to server's client application - TrueConf Client 6.4.0. Update includes more intuitive and user friendly interface and new features.
What’s New in TrueConf Server 4.1.2 on Server Side:
- Added support of TrueConf Directory.
- Added an option to tweak automatic updates of client applications.
- Web management tool can now show brief technical information about endpoints connected to WebRTC broadcasting.
- The list of conferences in web management tool now shows "Recording" status if conference is being recorded.
- Improved usability of "Network Settings" tab in the web configurator.
- Accelerated procedure for starting the server in large LDAP groups and optimized workflow.
- Black picture was corrected in WebRTC in case of a single broadcasting conference participant, i.e. broadcaster now sees his own image in the broadcast.
- Fixed Address Books synchronization issues.
- Fixed bug that caused problems with video when calling SIP.
- Fixed server error that occurred during SIP calls when the user did not respond.
- SIP call to string is not case insensitive.
- Fixed minor bugs in localizations.
- Full Unicode support in the application's interface, as well as in chat.
- Application's design now matches the selected OS theme, including transparency.
- Added the ability to select chat font.
- Added status icon next to user's name in the chat.
- Supported new command-line options to specify the account information when the application starts.
- User groups can be sorted alphabetically in the application's address book.
- The ability to change the name for the contact immediately after adding it to the address book.
- Updated icons of advanced conference statuses, as well as emoticons.
- Chat module update boosted application's performance.
You can sign up for a live demo of the terminal by phone +1 (347) 878-3263 or by e-mail email@example.com
Video conferencing software for business, education, telemedicine and government.