TrueConf Server 3.3.1 has been released
21 August 2012
TrueConf released the new version of video conferencing server TrueConf Server 3.3.1. Now the number of Speakers at Virtual meeting is increased from 3 to 4 simultaneous participants!
- Groups import from LDAP when switching between modes;
- Support for several geographically distributed servers with the same LDAP directory;
- Address book mailing when performing several LDAP actions;
- Increased LDAP requests processing;
- Enhanced automatic authorization in the LDAP mode;
- Updated channel bandwidth control in multipoint conferences (SVC 2.0);
- Updated interface of the configuration program;
- Updated Russian and Portuguese localizations;
- Client application is updated to the 6.2.4 version.
- Users with trueconf ID with capital letters cannot send messages;
- Group users are displayed only when the new group is added.
Changes in the client application TrueConf Client 6.2.4:
- A mirror self-view image;
- Possibility to work in networks with pocket loss when in Multicast mode;
- Increased slideshow resolution during presentations;
- Enhanced Address book processing on the server;
- Updated help files;
- Updated Russian, Ukrainian, German, and Portuguese localizations;
- And many other small changes.
You can download the free trial version of the video conferencing server for free. Keep staying with us and we’ll present you many interesting and useful updates in the nearest future.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Video conferencing software for business, education, telemedicine and government.