A new version of TrueConf Server 3.2 has been released.
11 May 2011
Company TrueConf is happy to present you a new version of video conferencing server. TrueConf Server 3.2 (earlier - VideoPort VCS). The new version has taken into account the most popular user requirements, new functionality has been added, and bug fixes have been made. Simultaneously with the release of the new server version, TrueConf Client application (earlier - VideoPort Plus) has been updated to Version 6.2.Version 3.2 of TrueConf Server suggests the following new possibilities:
- High definition (HD) video call support (720p);
- Control of remote desktop;
- Federation among servers;
- Organizing contacts in groups in the address book;
- Slide resolution increased to 800 x 600 in presentation display mode;
- Improved support of applications used for team work on documents in two-monitor configurations;
- New feature: signatures for the participants involved in group video conferencing;
- New feature: Dutch localization;
- New feature: the possibility of minimizing the form of desktop display control;
- Removed: excessive participant inquiries during presentations, desktop and whiteboard demonstrations;
- Improved procedure for selector video conference recording.
Besides, bug fixes have been made in the client and server parts of the TrueConf video conferencing system.
You can download the new version of the server on our site. All subscribers to the annual version of the server will get their free upgrades. If you have any questions, please call our Sales Department, or contact our partners where you have purchased the product.
Video conferencing software for business, education, telemedicine and government.