TrueConf Server 3.2.3 has been released
29 November 2011
We are glad to present you a new version of video conferencing server TrueConf Server 3.2.3. Simultaneously with the release of the new server version, TrueConf Client application has been updated to Version 6.2.2.New features of TrueConf Server 3.2.3:
- Personal video calls support UDP.
- Self-view window minimization during a video call by double-clicking.
- Possibility to record self-view out of the conference.
- Status icons, which express personal opinion and emotions of user, are built into the application.
- Users search results from the client application are now case insensitive.
Other changes in TrueConf Server 3.2.3:
- Record codec is changed to WebM (VP8).
- Improved video panels layout and inscriptions in them in the record mode.
- The preset speed limits are updated in the Network Settings.
- Inability to log into the service from the client application in some cases.
- Now it is possible to view slide shows and presentations in full screen on the second monitor.
- Now users with free plan do not view unnecessary notification when files of slide show and presentation are opened.
- When renaming a user in the address book, his/her old name vanishes.
- Now the Podium button is not locked for the Moderator when he/she declines the request to the Speaker role.
- Improved address book updating when changes are made on a server.
- Improved and added informative tips in the virtual meeting.
- There is no more unnecessary contacts assortment.
- Waiting time of invitation to the Whiteboard session is minimized.
Video conferencing software for business, education, telemedicine and government.